gardening 2021??

Gift from S.L for my get well 


Peace of lily (sympathy plant from my husband’s company).

I am not really sure if I can garden this year?  No shoveling, lifting or whatsoever till I have permission from my surgeon. 

These past few months I been gathering & organizing.  I was about to buy more seeds until I gather them allllll and was surprised how many seeds, bulbs and etc.  


  


I have more than 200+ seeds and not enough yard to plant them all.  hahaha.  

My sister also gave me some irises.   I did replant some peonies before my surgery.  

I love plants & gardening.   I have orchids, pilea, aloe, thanksgiving cactus, peonies, wisteria, lotus (I want lotus soooo badly & still researching about it) & many many more.  I told my husband our next house I want a greenhouse, library, sewing room.  haha.  

Comments

Popular Posts