in process of ...

becoming a philanthropists ever since my surgery and the death of my in-laws it opens my eyes.  I realized once your parents or in-laws passed away you can’t guarantee your children will want your stuffs.   

In my case I don’t have children but I finally realize my missions.   This will be an interesting process.   I recommend parents should create a will/trust.   Lots of older parents have alot of stuffs and at the end it will be overwhelming for the family.   Its alright to let go of your stuff and distribute to your families and friends.  

I am in process of letting go of things to my family, friends,.... strangers and to my choices of charities. 

I am beyond blessed and grateful.  I don’t have debt nor mortgage... no hospital bills, my health is improving.  


Comments

Popular Posts