Loveeee fashion & sewing books...

As some know I love sewing construction & fashion books.  I think I have more than 50-100 books related to fashion.  

I also have at least 80-100 paper patterns.   

My paper patterns are organized by categories: women, babies/toddlers, mens, home & etc

I don’t usually sew costume so we will see if it sparks my interest...if not I will be donating the books.

I don’t really get bored.  I been organizing, purging and etc.  I am in process of decluttering also.   Letting go of some stuffs.  Giving some as gifts, some for donations...

I think I need a new set of clothing after this surgery not sure yet.   

My sewing books, notions and etc is pretty big.  I have 3-4 storage bins for paper patterns, 6 big bins of fabrics,... i have 3 sewing machine, 1 overlock machine... I can’t wait to go back to sewing.

Comments

Popular Posts