Natives & Japanese...

I do love to learn about other cultures & custom as you can see on previous posts and more are coming soon. 

I been collecting Natives (Indigenous) artwork, books and etc for few years.  My collection is growing.   

Glimpse of some books, patterns...

I also support small businesses of Natives... I will post more pics eventually.  

my favorite piece & the most expensive artwork I ever paid.

The pouch was from a charity bidding.  My natives jewelry collections (majority are natives except maybe 1 or 2 inside the jewelry box)


I also love Japanese books...their food, home, clothing and etc.

The book on the left will be donate to a library. 

I am hoping one day I can visit Japan.  I don’t own any kimono (maybe one day??).  

What other culture do you like?  Why limit yourself to your own culture?   The world is a beautiful place.  Don’t limit yourself.  Open your mindset and explore the beautiful world and people.  

I have more to share.



Comments

Popular Posts